Hedge End Running Club is administered by a Committee, elected every two years at the Club's Annual General Meeting.
The Committee is responsible for the long term, strategic direction of the club including...
- Social Activities
- Club Merchandise.
The Club's running activities are the responsibility of the Running Steering Group.
- The RSG is responsible for everything related to Training, Coaching and Competing.
- The members of the RSG are the Club's Run Leaders, Coaches and Team Representatives.
- A Run Leader is someone that’s already qualified as a Leader in Running Fitness (LiRF), or is booked on a future course.
- A Coach is someone that’s qualified as a Coach in Running Fitness (CiRF) or equivalent.
- A Team Rep is someone that looks after the Club’s participation in Road, Track and Cross Country events and leagues.