Hedge End Running Club is administered by a Committee, elected every two years at the Club's Annual General Meeting.
The Committee is responsible for the long term, strategic direction of the club including...
- Social Activities
- Club Merchandise.
The Club's running activities are the responsibility of the Running Steering Group.
- The RSG is responsible for everything related to Training, Coaching and Competing. This includes the Member of the Month award and the Club Championships.
- The members of the RSG are the Club's Run Leaders, Coaches and Team Representatives.
- A Run Leader is someone that’s already qualified as a Leader in Running Fitness (LiRF), or is booked on a future course.
- A Coach is someone that’s qualified as a Coach in Running Fitness (CiRF) or equivalent.
- A Team Rep is someone that looks after the Club’s participation in Road, Track and Cross Country events and leagues.
The Club also has two Member's Ambassadors that provide the link between the administration of the Club and the athletes.