2) Describe yourself in 3 words.. Obsessive, stubborn, wine lover
3) Who would you want to play you in a film? Debra Winger in An Officer and a Gentleman - just the last bit when she is whisked off her feet!!
4) Why did you take up running? My Dad made me when I was getting ready to join the Navy
5) What is your favourite race that you've run and why? Bournemouth Marathon. Never thought I could ever do it. The support was amazing and it was very emotional.
6) Who is the most famous person you have met? Lived next door to Alan Shearer when he played for Saints
7) Favourite song? Killers Mr Brightside
8) Favourite distance to run? 10 mile
9) What races have you got coming up? GSR, Gosport, Hayling
10) Why HERC? I would of never ran the races and loved running with the support. It's the best!
Quick fire round
1) Beer or Vino? Afternoon beer, night time wine
2) Red, White or Blue? Red
3) Hot or Cold? Hot
4) Summer running or Winter running? Summer
5) Italian or Chinese? Italian
6) Cake or Chocolate? Cheese!!
7) Adidas or Nike? Nike
8) Apples or Blackberries? Apples
9) Strictly or X Factor? Strictly
10) Intervals or Long distance training? Long